Darksiders II Wii U bonus content detailed
Argul's Tomb, Deadly Despair, additional weapons, and more.
THQ and Vigil Games have detailed the bonus content included in the Wii U version of Darksiders II, due out on the system’s launch day November 18.
Additional content includes:
- Argul’s Tomb – The game’s first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect.
- Death Rides Pack – Three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaign.
- Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs – New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game.
- Deadly Despair Pack – Upgraded horse speed boost.
- Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game.
And the game’s key features include:
- Play Death – Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell.
- Epic Universe – Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization – Thousands of weapon and armor items, three diverse specializations, along with customizable Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability – Side quests, vast open world, endless equipment combinations, Skill Tree customization and leveling system offer compelling reasons to play through Darksiders II again and again.
- Traversal – Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Unique Wii U GamePad Functionality – Play Darksiders II like never before using the WiiU GamePad screen to instantly access inventory and abilities.
- Different Ways to Play – Play Darksiders II on your TV, just on the Wii U GamePad, or with the Wii U Pro Controller.
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"