The latest issue of Famitsu announced that Sony Japan is bringing a little bit of Final Fantasy XIII to PlayStation Home. Today, final details arrive.
Available right now are a bundle of items — all with a price. These include a Lightning costume, Snow costume, Sabotender figure and more.
- Lightning Costume Set (¥600)
- Snow Costume Set (¥600)
- Eden — One Person Sofa (¥150)
- Eden — Sofa Table (¥100)
- Eden — Shelf A (¥100)
- Eden — Shelf B (¥100)
- Eden — Planter Set (¥100)
- Eden — Taxidermy (¥150)
- Eden — Table (¥100)
- Eden — Chair (¥100)
- Sabotender Figure (¥200)
- Flower Sabotender Figure (¥200)
- Tonberry Figure (¥200)
- Carbuncle Stuffed Animal (¥200)
On January 7, more items will become available, including a Sazh outfit.
- Sazh Costume Set (¥600)
- Sazh Costume Set — Wig with Chocobo Chick (¥100)
- Cocoon Ball (Balance Ball) (¥150)
- Lightning Gun Sword Sword Mode Figure (¥200)
- Lightning Gun Sword Gun Mode Figure (¥200)
- Air Ship Figure (¥200)
A Final Fantasy XIII-themed Home titled “Eden: Government Representative Observation Room” will also be available to Japanese Home players. The space is free until January 14th, where after that date, a ¥600 payment is required to get it.