The special DKΣ3713 issue of Famitsu PS3 focuses all on the event, featuring 38 pages of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Along with a bunch of new real time screenshots, we also have some juicy information from the issue. Hit the jump for that information as well as real-time scans.
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3/Xbox 360)
- The Final Fantasy XIII demo disc included with Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete will be on a PLAYSTATION 3 Disc, not on a standard Blu-Ray movie disc. (Note: This means the demo will likely not be region locked, so great for importers!)
- There are three pages of Final Fantasy XIII screens and information, around twenty screens, all believed to be in real time!
- The Final Fantasy XIII Demo will be longer then Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. The movie is over a hour and a half long, this demo must be huge!
- The Final Fantasy XIII demo will be from the opening part of the game. (Fantastic!)
- Mr. 33CM’s real name is based off of weather as well.
- Pigtails Girl has been through some tough times.
- According to Toriyama, every new scene in the trailer is in real time.
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
- There are four pages pertaining to Versus XIII. There are around ten screens in real time.
- The people living in the world of Versus XIII worship a Shinigami (Gods of Death. Shinigami might be familiar to those that watch the Death Note Anime Series.)
- The Shinigami is designed by veteran series artist Yoshitaka Amano.
- The cars and clothing seen in the trailers so far will probably change in design by the time the game is complete.
- The team’s morale is really high!
Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP)
- The game was moved to the Playstation Portable because they could no longer wait for Mobile Phones to get more advanced.
- The battles will be heavy in action but still have some turn based elements to them. The game will use an advanced version of Crisis Core‘s ATB system
- While Crisis Core only contained one player (Zack), there will be multiple characters in the party for this title!
- Right now the title supports Infrastructure Multiplayer for up to three players.
- Summons will be a part of the character growth system. Players will be able to control summons after summoning them!
- A new screen shot with Odin is shown.
- The game will support both Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure. (This means there will be online multiplayer of some kind! This is the perfect time to join the community and get to know other fans before playing the game together!)