- Full Exclusive - Games released exclusively on one platform.
- Platform Exclusive - Games released exclusively on a single family of consoles.
- Console Exclusive - Games released for a single console in addition to PC.
- Timed Exclusives - Games exclusive to one platform (or family of platforms) for a limited time.
- Generation Exclusive - Games that are exclusive to one console from a single generation of consoles, but also released on multiple previous generation consoles.
- Peripheral Exclusive - Games released exclusive for one platform (or family of platforms) that require peripherals.
- Added Content - Games that were previously timed exclusive, now released on new platform with significantly more content.
- [Import] - Games released exclusively in Japan that you can import.
- [Pending] - Games announced (and possibly released) for Japan still unconfirmed for release overseas.
- Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (Nintendo)
- Devil’s Third (Nintendo)
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (Nintendo)
- Genei Ibun Roku #FE (Nintendo)
- Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories (Natusme)
- The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo)
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Nintendo)
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Nintendo)
- Pokken Tournament (Nintendo)
- Project Giant Robot (Nintendo)
- Project Guard (Nintendo)
- Rodea the Sky Soldier (NIS America)
- [Import] Silver Star Japan Ginsei Shogi Series (Silver Star)
- Star Fox Zero (Nintendo)
- Super Mario Maker (Nintendo)
- [Import] Taiko Drum Master: Atsumete Tomodachi Daisakusen! (Namco Bandai)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (Nintendo)
- [Pending] Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version (Level-5)
- Yoshi’s Woolly World (Nintendo)
- 8-Bit Boy (AwesomeBlade Software)
- Chromophore: The Two Brothers Director’s Cut (Ackk Studios)
- Fast Racing Neo (Shin’en Multimedia)
- Freedom Planet (GalaxyTrail)
- Hive Mind (Graphite Lab)
- Lost Reavers (Bandai Namco)
- Year Walk (Simogo)