The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation has first details on Genkai Tokki: Castle Panzers, Compile Heart’s first entry in the Genkai Tokki series for PlayStation 4 announced earlier this month.
The game is a simulation RPG due out in 2017 in Japan. It is produced by Norihisa Kochiwa and directed by Kenta Kanno.
Here are tidbits from the magazine’s interview with the creators:
- It’s a P.S. RPG (“Pai x Shiri”—“Breasts x Butt” in English).
- Felistella, the developer, specializes in simulation RPGs. (Felistella developed Agarest Senki, Summon Night 5, and the Summon Night 3 and 4 PSP ports.)
- They want to propose a new way to play with PlayStation 4.
- The girl shown in the teaser trailer is a human, not a monster girl.
- There will be a substantial amount of monster girls in the game.
- A castle integrated with a tank will appear.
- As for the difficulty, everyone will be able to play it.
- Using two analog sticks… (Editor’s Note: That’s all this bullet says. Use your imagination.)
- The message is that whether it’s breasts or butt, you can have it either way.
- When something grows, the characters will also grow.
- Cloth is also something they’re being particular about.
Thanks, [email protected].