Ace Combat 7 will release for Xbox One and PC via Steam in addition to the previously announced PlayStation 4 version in 2017, Bandai Namco announced. The game’s full title is now Ace Combat 7: SKies Unknown.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
Putting gamers in the cockpit of the most advanced war planes ever developed, Ace Combat 7 delivers the fiercest air combat experience ever created through photorealistic visuals, intense dog-fighting action, a multitude of authentic and futuristic aircraft to ﬂy, an immersive storyline, and even virtual reality!
Leveraging the power of the newest generation gaming consoles, Ace Combat 7 will blow players away with the evolution of its graphics engine. Beautifully rendered cloud-filled skies and highly detailed cityscapes enhance the sense of unparalleled speed and set the stage for the most engaging aerial battles in the franchise’s storied 20 year history. Ace Combat 7 will provide an arsenal of ultra-modern super weapons and formidable enemies that the series is known for.
PlayStation 4 players will be further immersed in Ace Combat 7’s realism through exclusive missions developed specifically for the Sony PlayStation VR.
- Innovation in the Sky – Breathtaking clouds coupled with highly detailed aircraft and photorealistic scenery makes this the most engaging Ace Combat to date.
- Return to Strangereal – The alternative Ace Combat universe composed of real-world current and near-future weapons, but with a history steeped in Ace Combat lore.
- Virtual Combat – VR missions made exclusively for the PlayStation VR that provide unprecedented immersion.
- Features English voice-overs
- Supports 1-2 players offline
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.