The next Hyrule Warriors downloadable content, the ‘Ganon Pack’, will hit the Nintendo eShop in Japan next Thursday, February 26 for 463 yen (500 yen with tax), Nintendo announced.
The add-on comes with two new challenge modes, one of which allows you to play as the beast Ganon. Here are the details:
- Boss Challenge – Battle against huge demon beasts and aim for the high score in this additional mode. For every battle, you can leave a record with each character. As a reward, you can acquire costumes for Link, Zelda, and Lana.
- Ganon Play – Control the demonic beast Ganon and aim for the high score in this additional mode. With his excessively large stature, he can destroy the battlefield and take out hordes of enemies like never before seen. You can leave a record for every battle. As a reward, you can acquire costumes for Ganondorf and Cia.
Additionally, update 1.6.0 is on the way. It will include the following changes:
- Max level raised
- New mixture potions added
- New medals added
- Challenge mode expanded
- Score recording function added
- Challenge scenarios added
- Bug that extends load times when entering battles fixed
View screenshots of the Ganon Pack at the gallery.
Thanks, Games Talk.