Version 1.5.0 of Hyrule Warriors, due out day and date with the ‘Majora’s Mask Pack’ add-on, will add the following new features:
- Maximum level increased
- New mixing materials
- New medals
- New weapon skills
- Updated Junk Store – “Skills Cancellation,” “Skills Advice,” and “Weapons Sale” added
- Updated Adventure Mode information screen – “Damage Taken” and “Retry from the Beginning” added
The ‘Majora’s Mask Pack’ downloadable content will cost $7.99 / 1,200 yen and include the following new content:
- New character: Young Link (available standalone for 500 yen) – A boy able to use the power of the demon’s mask. He fights nimbly and heroically with his sword. When wearing the demon’s mask, he takes its shape and his attacks are strengthened. This power is beyond human understanding, and he will not stop attacking until all of his enemies are destroyed.
- New character: Tingle (available standalone for 500 yen) – A 35 year-old bachelor and the reincarnation of a fairy. He uses a balloon to freely jump around the battlefield and blow away enemies. His ability to do things like dodge and attack at the same time make him hard to predict and a force to be reckoned with.
- New Adventure Mode map: Termina Map (available standalone for 500 yen) – In a world where the moon falls moment by moment, you can make free use of mysterious item cards that hold new powers while advancing through your adventure. As a new reward, you can earn some new rank weapons, as well as costumes.
- New costumes: “Memories of Time” (available standalone for 200 yen) – Three costumes: “Skull Kid Style” for Lana, and “Ocarina of Time Style” costumes for Impa and Shiek.
The update and ‘Majora’s Mask Pack’ add-on will launch on January 29 in Japan and February 5 for the rest of us.
View screenshots of the add-on at the gallery.
Thanks, Games Talk.