Ryse: Son of Rome is coming to PC this fall. Deep Silver will distribute the game at retail, while Crytek will publish the game digitally.
The PC version will feature all of the downloadable content launched for the Xbox One version, as well as 4K resolution support.
The packaged downloadable content includes:
- The Colosseum Pack containing two character skins and two Arena maps
- The Mars’ Chosen Pack containing one new character skin, four Arena maps, and the new Survival mode
- The Duel of Fates Pack containing two character skins, two Arena maps, and one additional Survival map
- The Morituri Pack, with three new Arena maps, two Survival maps, and five solo Arena maps
- Instant access to the Ruins multiplayer map and the “Legionnaire’s Trust” sword initially released as part of a special edition of the game
“4K gaming is another leap in graphics quality for PC gamers and Ryse is the perfect showcase for what’s now possible in high-end PC games,” Carl Jones, Director of Business Development at Crytek said. “We’ve given our team the opportunity to show what CryEngine can really achieve, without compromising quality, thanks to the incredible hardware available now to PC gamers.
“Ryse will be a benchmark PC graphics showcase this year and probably for a long time in future. Our community asked for a Ryse PC version, and we have the means and technology to deliver this title with the highest quality possible.”
View the first set of PC screenshots at the gallery.