Hyrule Warriors’ September 1 update to add new mode, pixel sword, and BGM options
Take on a series of eccentric battles in the new Challenge Mode.
A Hyrule Warriors update due out in Japan on September 1 will add a new “Challenge Mode,” weapon, and BGM options.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Challenge Mode – Take on eccentric battles in this challenging new mode. In the added scenario “Faron Woods, The Great Battles!” players will challenge enemy outbreaks one after the other and aim for the shortest clear time.
- New Weapon – A new “Sword” weapon for Link with a pixelated appearance. Pixelated shield included.
- BGM Options – A new function to change the BGM played during battle. Before the start of each battle, by selecting “BGM Settings” from the menu screen, it’s possible to change the song to one you’ve already come across.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that reduces your max strength if you’re defeated in battle.
- Fixed a bug that where sound was not output from the TV when starting up the game after playing only on the GamePad.
- Fixed a bug that paused the BGM during the battle victory screen.
- Fixed a bug where, in rare cases, the screen would go black and sometimes freeze after a battle is won.
- Fixed a bug where the game would randomly freeze when “Network Connections” is turned “On.”
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.