Famitsu this week reveals New Etrian Odyssey 2: Knight of Fafnir for 3DS.
Due out winter 2014 in Japan, the game is the sequel to last year’s Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl, featuring a new protagonist and characters. Madhouse is doing the animated scenes, and Kanako Ito is doing the theme song.
Here’s the cast:
- Protagonist – voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa
- Arianna – voiced by Risa Taneda
- Flavio – voiced by Daisuke Namikawa
- Beltran – voiced by Keiji Fujiwara
- Chloe – voiced by Yuka Iguchi
There appears to be a new gameplay element where the protagonist can “transform” during battle, Famitsu teases.
Watch the debut trailer below. Visit the game’s official website here.