The Last of Us Remastered will run at 1080p at 60 frames per second, but will also feature a ‘lock at 30 frames per second’ option, a leaked presentation reveals.
The slides, tweeted by MeriStation journalist Javi Andres, mention “additional add-on releases planned for 2014,” with all add-on releases being cross-buy between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
The game will ship with all already released major content on the disc, including ‘Left Behind,’ ‘Abandoned Territories,’ and ‘Reclaimed Territories.’
Elsewhere in the presentation, Naughty Dog announced the PlayStation 3 version topped seven million sales worldwide.
Find a summary of the slides below.
Included in the Box
- All major add-on content
- ‘Abandoned Territories’ MP
- ‘Reclaimed Territories’ MP
- ‘Left Behind’ SP expansion
- Grounded difficulty
- Cinematics commentary track with Neil Druckmann, Troy Baker, and Ashley Johnson
- All add-on content is “cross-buy” between PS3 and PS4
- Additional add-on releases planned for 2014
Day One Patch
- Grounded behind the scenes documentary – video will appear in the Bonuses menu
- Screenshot tool
- 1080p/60 in single-player and multiplayer
- Texture maps are 4x more detailed, shadow maps 2x
- Higher resolution particle effects
- Occlusion mapping on decals
- No texture streaming
- Longer draw distances, better LOD
- Expanded audio menu options
- Lock frame rate at 30 frames per second
- Swap trigger and thumbstick controls
- DualShock 4
- Touch pad
- Light bar