NIS America has released the first English screenshots of Fairy Fencer F.
The Compile Heart-made turn-based RPG is coming to PlayStation 3 on September 23 in North America and September 26 in Europe.
The screenshots introduce some of the characters you’ll meet during the game. Pictured faces include:
- Fang – The main character and a foul-mouthed Fencer. He’s something of a hedonist with a lazy streak, but he always pulls through when he’s needed.
- Eryn – Fang’s fairy partner. She thinks Fang is an idiot and is rather condescending to him.
- Tiara – A refined Fencer who takes things quite seriously. She might be slightly masochistic, but prepare to be terrified if you get her mad.
- Harley – A Fencer and fairyologist, she’s got an unhealthy obsession with all things fairy. She’s rather scatterbrained when it comes to anything outside the realm of her research.
- Bahus – Harley’s fairy partner. He looks tough, but he’s actually an accomplished cook and domestic caretaker.
- Pippin – A mysterious Fencer full of wisdom. How does his brain operate with a sword stabbed through his head? Who knows?
- Soji – Pippin’s dashing, gentlemanly fairy partner. He’s a well-mannered butler who’s often mistaken for a Fencer.
- Sherman – A Fencer who desires world peace and wants to keep Furies out of evil hands. He exudes style in his dress and speech. That’s probably why he and Fang don’t get along.
- Ryushin – Sherman’s fairy partner. Serious, stern, and robotic in appearance – he can be stubborn and unwavering in his thoughts at times.
View the screenshots at the gallery.