Microsoft has launched a new teaser site for Sunset Overdrive, its upcoming Xbox One game from Ratchet & Clank developer Insomniac Games.
The website, which is for OverCharge Delirium XT, “the world’s most popular drink” featured in the game, shares tons of details regarding the game’s setting and people.
The details also fall in line to what was leaked back in February.
Find everything gathered below.
Fizzco was founded in 2007 by Rupert F. Kane, the visionary behind several revolutionary products such as Easy-Peasy shelf meats and MuffinTopps cereal. Fizzco’s vision is simple: craft the best damn beverages on Earth. Their premier product, UNTZ, achieved that. It’s the planet’s most popular drink with over 20-billion cans consumed a day. But, never one to settle, Fizzco’s now prepping to revolutionize the liquid industry once more with its xtremophile-infused OverCharge Delirium XT.
Sunset City Launch Party
Want to be among the first to suckle on OverCharge? Yes, you do. Fizzco is bringing its earth-shaking new energy drink to its hometown citizens before anyone else! Get down to some wicked dope beats, win free Fizzco Wearable Advertisements, and indulge in all the OverCharge your body can handle. If you miss it – you’ll be missing out on life itself.
- Los Angeles – June 9 (the date of Microsoft’s E3 press conference)
- San Diego – July 24 (San Diego Comic-Con)
- Cologne – August 13 (Gamescom)
- Seattle – August 30 (PAX Prime)
- Chet Fisher – Fizzco Executive Chet Fischer, will answer questions and accept praise for OverCharge. His genial persona is well-received by mass market consumers.
- Buck National – Buck National, famed host of the hunting show “Buck National vs. The Animal Kingdom,” will be signing copies of his special, “Buck National vs. Healthcare.”
- Wendy Tarth – Last-living blacksmith, Wendy Tarth, will be crafting a suit of armor from OverCharge cans, as well as endowing kids with (small, but efficient) swords.
- Mayor Arnold Renner – Mayor Renner will be shotgunning the first honorary can of OverCharge of the evening. Please note: he won’t kiss babies anymore since “The Incident.”
- Troop Master Bryllcream – Our back-up plan, Troop Master Bryllcream, will be in the parade and teaching kids about leaves and stuff. The bouncy castle/ fire pit fell through.
- Red Caboose Reggie – Sunset City’s favorite hobo to ignore, Red Caboose Reggie, will croon the OverCharge jingle and endorse the quality of its can. They’re worth 7 cents each.
Fizzco cares about your poor self-esteem. So, if you’re feeling a little unattractive, be sure to stop by SexBurger, where every meal comes with a free side of sex appeal. No one cares about the size of a stomach when there’s a juicy, double-pounder with cheese in it. So, slap on a condiment and dive in.
Agua Mofeta Brewery
Aqua Mofeta is Sunset City’s premier brewery. It prides itself on its many rare and virtually unheard of lagers. When you stop by, be sure to try customer favorites “October Sunset Brisk Breeze Autumn Crop Duster Wheat” and “My Ex-Girlfriend Amber.” Watch as the Friday night rush turns into the Saturday morning stumble!
When Fizzco decimated the coffee industry with its premier product UNTZ, they knew they had to establish their own roadside café chain in order to satisfy the world’s craving for artisan-crafted, premium-priced caffeinated beverages. Be sure to visit the store that started it all! It’s the perfect place to almost start that screenplay!
Sasquatch ‘n Friends Family Fun Center
Locally owned and operated, Sasquatch & Friends has become a Friday night hotspot for people who love okay pizza and overly-fogged laser tag. Featuring 90+ arcade machines to choose from, you’ll never get bored or decisive. You can practically live there! It’s fun for the whole family. And maybe some people with no family.
The Content Channel
Who doesn’t love consuming content? Content is the soul of humanity, so come see where the most popular content is distributed to great content consumers like you! Come learn how our top team of Fizzco statisticians is able to determine exactly what content consumers will want to consume next. Plus, you might even catch a glimpse of Fizzie!
Japanese Heritage Museum
Want to delve into a lively and fascinating culture? Want to appear more sophisticated on your next date? Want to make penance for the joke that didn’t seem racist at the time, but in retrospect was pretty racist? Then get trapped in the Japanese Heritage Museum! Entrance is free, but Cherry Blossom selfies are $5 apiece.
Sunset City Park and Play Area
Virtual reality may be the primary babysitter for kids these days, but why not take them to the lovely Sunset City Park & Play Area? Let them experience real grass, real air, and real pain from falling off of metal contraptions. There’s only 5 billion more years till the sun expands into a Red Giant, so enjoy it while it lasts!
WonderTown Land puts the “mint” in “Amusement Park.” Enjoy cutting-edge rides, fairly-priced Farmer Fong Dogs, and fairly-rigged carnival games! Few joys match up to being strapped into a metal car by a minimum wage-earning teen and sent speeding down a tower made of wood. Vomiting is optional, but encouraged.