Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls director Hidetaka Miyazaki has been appointed the new President of From Software, parent company Kadokawa Games announced.
Miyazaki joined From Software in 2004. In addition to the Souls games (save for Dark Souls II), he also directed Armored Core 4 and Armored Core: For Answer.
Naotoshi Jin, who until served as the President and Representative Director of From Software, will now take on an advisory role.
Find the list of executive changes below:
- Representative Director and Chairman (new) – Yoshimi Yasuda
- President (new) – Hidetaka Miyazaki
- Senior Managing Director – Masanori Takeuchi
- Company Director – Eiichi Nakajima
- Company Director (new) – Jouji Sakaguchi
- Company Director (new) – Kentaro Sasaki
- Company Director (new) – Tatsuo Satou
- Executive Officer – Takeyuki Suzuki
- Executive Officer (new) – Youzou Kojima
- Auditor (new) – Yasuaki Takayama
- Advisor (new) – Naotoshi Jin
Thanks, Dengeki Online.