Bethesda Softworks has released a new cinematic trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online and confirmed the ‘Imperial Edition’ leaked yesterday.
The ‘Imperial Edition’ will come in physical and digital formats. For $99.99, the “extremely limited in quality” physical edition will include:
- Molag Bal Statue. A 12” statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- Physical Map of Tamriel. A 21” x 26” printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Steelbook™ Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
- Exclusive Collection of Digital Content.
- Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
The digital edition, which includes the base game and all digital content from the physical edition, will cost $79.99.
Pre-orders for either edition will include the “Early Explorer’s Pack” add-on, which gives players the Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, and the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance.
The Elder Scrolls Online is due out for PC on April 4 and for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June.