Dead Rising 3 downloadable expansion “Operation Broken Eagle” will be available for download from Xbox LIVE starting tomorrow, Microsoft announced.
The add-on is the first in the game’s “Untold Stories of Los Perdidos” expansions, and puts players in role of Spec Ops Commander Adam Kane, who is tasked with capturing the missing President of the United States. In total, it offers a new mission, five new weapons, a new combo weapon, a new vehicle, a new outfit, and additional Gamerscore. It will cost $10 alone, and is also included in the $30 season pass.
In preparation for tomorrow’s new content, a 13 gigabyte update was made available for the game today. Find the full change list below:
- Content for DLC episodes 3 and 4 added as part of this CU.
- Various Stability Fixes.
- Various Performance Improvements.
- Online Stability improvements.
- Added a progress bar to main menu while installer is running.
- Fixed an issue which could allow the user to overwrite their save file during streaming install while the game is booted.
- Fix for missing English VUI command in Multiplayer menu.
- Some improvements to item pickups.
- Fixed a reproducible issue where the player could get out of the world.
- Fixed an issue where music wasn’t present during the streaming install.
- Fixed some mission scripting issues.
- Fixed an issue which could cause some co-op players to not progress blueprint collection achievements correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the UI was not updating properly.
- Fixed an issue which caused glass textures to appear low-res.
- Fixed an issue which could cause shadows to render incorrectly.
- Fixed a texture issue with the Golden SledgeSaw weapon.
- SmartGlass stability fix.
View screenshots of “Operation Broken Eagle” at the gallery.