Aksys Games is localizing Acquire’s Persona-like dungeon crawler Mind Zero, a prematurely posted GameStop product listing has revealed.
The product page lists the game for a May 27 release at the standard $39.99 PS Vita game price point. There’s even a full English description to accompany it:
From Aksys Games and Acquire, the studios that brought Gladiator Begins comes Mind Zero, an exciting dungeon-crawler RPG for the PlayStation Vita! Kei, a high school student is given the power of “Mind,” the ability to control a persona with powerful abilities. However, “Mind” is much more than it seems. With the government and others tracking them down, what will Kei and his friends discover about themselves, but more importantly, about this mysterious power?
- 50+ Hours of Gameplay – Mind Zero offers not only replayability, but non-stop action! Complete the game and unlock a new dungeon to play!
- Mind Blowing Battle System – Mind Zero‘s battle system offers players challenging action. To succeed learning to use your “Mind” and mind is pivotal.
- Free Roaming Map – Allows players to buy items, advance the story or enter dungeons to level up!
- Unique Characters & Moves – Each party member has a unique “Mind” and abilities. Switch out party members to advance their skills and master all characters!
- A Compelling Story – Mind Zero is not only action-packed game, but a complex, suspenseful story. Delve deep into the mythos and compelling characters as the story unfolds.
We expect an official announcement shortly.