Hello Games has released the first three screenshots of No Man’s Sky, its procedurally generated open world sci-fi game announced at VGX this weekend.
- The game involves space combat, exploration, and resource gathering, but is not really about any of those things individually.
- There will also be land-based combat.
- The game was part of the company’s plan when it was initially set up.
- Players can make significant changes to the places that they visit that endure for other players.
- Players begin the game in the universe’s outer perimeter, and are invited to move toward the center.
- There is plenty of combat and peril in this universe.
- No decision has been finalized on the game’s release date or platforms.
View the screenshots at the gallery.