Japanese retailers will open up pre-orders for PlayStation 4 this morning (it’s October 5 in Japan). Most online shops will begin taking reservations from 7 a.m.
Here’s a list of online retailers and their opening times:
- 7Net (with Camera) – 7 a.m.
- Amazon – 7 a.m.
- Biccamera – 7 a.m.
- Edion – 7 a.m.
- Joshin – 12 p.m.
- Nojima – 10 a.m.
- Rakuten Books – 7 a.m.
- Sofmap – 7 a.m.
- Sony Store – 7 a.m.
- Toys R Us – 7 a.m.
- Tsutaya (with Camera) – 1 a.m.
- Yahoo! Shopping – 7 a.m.
- Yodobashi Camera – 7:15 a.m.
Of course, physical shops will also open pre-orders this morning, albeit at times different than their online counterparts. Yodobashi Camera will begin taking pre-orders at 7:30 a.m. Sofmap will begin at 10 a.m.
If you’re in Japan and still debating whether or not to pre-order the system, here are the titles launching alongside PlayStation 4 on February 22:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Doki-Doki Universe (SCE)
- Dream Club: Host Girls On Stage (D3 Publisher)
- Driveclub (SCE)
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends (Tecmo Koei)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test (Square Enix)
- Hohokum (SCE)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (SCE)
- Knack (SCE)
- Natural Doctrine (Kadokawa Games)
- Puzzle by Nikoli 4: Sudoku Plus (Hamster)
- Resogun (SCE)
- Strider (Capcom)
- Tottemo E Mahjong Plus (Arc System Works)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Yakuza: Ishin (Sega)
PlayStation 4 will launch in North America and Europe on November 15 and 29.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.