Atlus and VanillaWare have updated Dragon’s Crown to support cross-platform multiplayer.
The fourth update, available today in Japan, allows PlayStation 3 owners and PS Vita owners to play together online.
The patch’s full change list includes:
- Improved the operational stability under specific circumstances.
- PlayStation 3 users and PS Vita users can enjoy co-op and competitive play together via Cross-Play.
- As not to throw them away by mistake, you can protect your items with an on / off switch.
- In the “Game Settings 2” screen, you can set NPCs to join or not join.
- Each class’ skill effects and behavior have been adjusted.
- NPC behavior has been adjusted.
- The matching conditions for the Labyrinth of Chaos have been alleviated. You can now connect regardless of round number.
- Operability improvements and feature comforting
- Improvements to operability and functionality, etc.