Ubisoft has announced a season pass for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. For $19.99, it will grant users access to a new single-player story featuring Adewale, an ex-slave turned Assassin, the Kraken Ship Pack, multiplayer characters, and more.
Here’s what you’ll get, courtesy of Ubisoft:
- All New Single-Player Story ‘Freedom Cry’ – Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw where he became Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. Now, 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He starts to meet locals in an effort to assemble a crew and steal a ship. The more he helps, however, the more he is drawn into the Maroon slave community. Forced to face his past, Adewale sets out to free the slaves and bring death to their captors. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay!
- Exclusive Kraken Ship Pack – Only available to Season Pass owners, this pack includes a sail, wheel, and figurehead inspired by the legendary sea monsters known for swallowing ships, men and whales.
- A Deeper Single-Player Experience – More of what you love – Single-player missions, weapons, skins, and collectibles for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.
- More Multiplayer Mayhem – Unlock new characters for an even more expansive multiplayer experience.
- Save 20% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
Watch a trailer for ‘Freedom Cry’ below. View some screenshots at the gallery.
Additionally, the company released a video showing the PlayStation-exclusive downloadable content featuring Assassin’s Creed: Liberation‘s Aveline de Grandpre.
Assassin’s Creed IV is due out for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PC on October 29, PlayStation 4 on November 15, and Xbox One on November 22.