Two new costumes and accompanying equipment Lightning can wear in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII have been revealed.
Vajra Bodhisattva (HMV and Lawson special favor)
- Vajra Bodhisattva (Costume) – The armor of a wise ruler who honored the heavens and loved his nation, and stuck to the ways of benevolence in a world of wars.
- Treasury Palace (Weapon) – Forged as a prayer to the Gods, it was once the cross-shaped lance of a ferocious monk unparalleled in spearmanship.
- Warrior’s Return (Shield) – A robust shield covered with a rivet of steel, it is said that it could deflect even a knight’s assault.
Fushikaden (Original Soundtrack first-run bonus)
- Fushikaden (Costume) – Fighting as though in a graceful dance, the flowers of a turbulent time fly as you battle in a noble woman’s armor.
- Direct Heart Shadow (Weapon) - Standing to face the invaders, protect the nation to the end with the sword of a noble woman.
- Charming Folding Screen (Shield) - Like an ancient song composed of a dream-like spectacle, this is a brilliant shield.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is due out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 21 in Japan, February 11 in North America, and February 14 in Europe.