- The team is hard at work trying to secure PlayStation 4 and PS Vita versions of the game. It is currently “90%” likely to release and almost finalized.
- A PlayStation 4 version of the game would be retail-only, but a downloadable version is also possible.
- There won’t be a backer option to receive the PlayStation versions. This is because the PlayStation 4 version has a different publisher.
- There are “no plans” to bring the game to Wii U.
- The game will have dual audio in English and Japanese.
- The strategy is more similar to Starcraft than it is to Valkyria Chronicles, “but different.”
- There are two modes of play. Online play requires an internet connection, login ID, and password, and will provide access to the following services: claiming Kickstarter reward items, online profiles, achievements, save game access on any machine, updates and bug fixes, and multiplayer (if stretch goal is reached). Offline play does not require an internet connection and will save data locally on the computer.
Project Phoenix has currently earned over $336,000 of its initial $100,000 goal on Kickstarter, and has 28 days left until its crowd funding ends.