The latest issue of V-Jump has new gameplay details on J-Stars Victory VS, Namco Bandai’s upcoming team action battle game for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.
Here’s your bullet point summary:
- Basic attack: the main part of battle. Combos begin with basic attacks.
- Power attack: powerful when it hits. There is a skill that lets you gather power.
- Range attack: lets you attack enemies over a wide area.
- Basic battles are two-versus-two. Two characters on one team—one character is the player, the other character is the computer.
- Players will battle two-versus-one if one teammate is knocked out, but the downed fighter will be revived in due time.
- Depending on your team, the battle situation will change (such as for sky action, etcetera). Each character’s field of expertise varies.
- You’ll win the battle when you manage to fill the WIN Gauge three times, which fills each time you knock out an opponent.
- Namek is one of the playable stages.