Nintendo has released U.S. sales numbers for its recently released 3DS games, including Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, and Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Find the sales below:
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon sold nearly 365,000 physical units in March, and over 415,00 physical and digital units to date.
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sold over 145,000 physical and digital units in March.
- Fire Emblem: Awakening sold over 64,000 combined physical and digital copies in March, and over 240,000 units to date.
Nintendo also revealed that total U.S. physical 3DS software sales have crossed over 20 million units sold.
Upcoming first-party 3DS games include:
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (May 24)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (June 9)
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (August 11)
- Mario Golf: World Tour (Summer)
- Mario Party (Winter)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2 (Holiday)
- Yoshi’s Island (TBA)
The latest Wii U sales were not announced, however, Nintendo did reiterate its plans to debut a new Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros., and Super Smash Bros. at E3.