Activision and High Moon Studios’ Deadpool video game will launch for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on June 25 in North America. The console versions will cost $49.99 and the PC version $39.99.
Pre-order bonuses differ depending on location. GameStop and EB Games pre-orders will include:
- “Merc with a Map Pack” DLC: Adds new maps “GRT Plaza” and “Inside the Tower” to Challenge mode, and new costumes “D-Pooly” and “Uncanny X-Force” to the unlockable Infinite mode, where your stats are tracked on a global leaderboard.
- Exclusive digital wallpaper of Deadpool.
- The GameStop with the most pre-orders for Deadpool will receive a midnight launch party paid for by Activision with a live appearance from Deadpool, himself.
Amazon pre-orders will include:
- $5 in Amazon credit toward select Marvel graphic novels.
- An exclusive diital wallpaper and digital cover sleeve.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.