Dengeki PlayStation this week introduces two new characters for Gust’s upcoming PlayStation 3 RPG Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemist of Dusk Sky. And you might already know one of them. Also shared are new system details and the game’s nine musical artists.
- Wilbell voll Erslied (CV: Asami Seto) – 18 years old, 152 cm, Blood Type B. Returning from Atelier Ayesha, she is a young girl traveling from far and wide while training. With the help of a former friend she secured a contract with the wind spirit. Four years have passed and Wilbell has matured. Her outfit this time is a beige dress with stockings. She always has her broom and star-lined pointy hat.
- Lucille Ernella (CV: Mariko Honda) – 14 years old, 145cm, Blood Type A. A junior to Escha and company who belongs to the development group from the central. She has medical knowledge. Her attire consists of a yellow jacket over a green dress. She carries a square bag and wears a yellow hat like a nurse cap. Does she also attack with medicine? (Like shots, etc.)
- Esca and Logy handle different alchemy, so their systems have some differences, too.
- A new “hidden power” was added, not an inscription, but manifested via points.
- Gathering points are glowing.
- Introduction of an area where lava is flowing.
- Acrylis Tab
- Junka Amaoto
- Haruka Shimotsuki
- Suginami Jidou Gasshoudan
- Asako Nasu