All thirteen of Sony’s Worldwide Studios are working on PlayStation 4 titles, studio boss Shuhei Yoshida has said.
Asked by IGN if it would be “fair to say” all first-party studios are working on PlayStation 4 titles, Yoshida responded: “Is it fair or not fair? It is fair to say.”
You’ll find all thirteen of Sony’s studios listed below. Currently, only four have announced PlayStation 4 projects.
- Guerrilla Games: Over 160 staff. Known for the Killzone series. Currently developing Killzone: Shadow Fall for PlayStation 4.
- Guerrilla Cambridge: Known for the MediEvil series and the upcoming Killzone: Mercenary for PlayStation Vita.
- Evolution Studios: Known for the MotorStorm series. Currently developing Driveclub for PlayStation 4.
- London Studio: Known for the SingStar and Eye (EyeToy, EyePet) series, and the studio behind PlayStation 3′s canceled Eight Days and The Getaway.
- Media Molecule: Known for the LittleBigPlanet series and the upcoming Tearaway for PlayStation Vita.
- Japan Studio: Over 400 staff. Known for titles like Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Siren, Demon’s Souls, and White Knight Chronicles. Currently developing Knack (and possibly The Last Guardian) for PlayStation 4.
- Polyphony Digital: Known for the Gran Turismo series.
- Bend Studio: Known for the Syphon Filter series and Uncharted: Golden Abyss for PS Vita.
- Foster City Studio: A co-developer across various Sony franchises.
- Naughty Dog: Two-team studio. Known for the Uncharted and Jak series, and the upcoming The Last of Us for PlayStation 3.
- San Diego Studio: Known for the MLB: The Show series.
- Santa Monica Studio: Known for the God of War series.
- Sucker Punch: Known for the Sly Cooper and inFAMOUS series. Currently developing inFAMOUS: Second Son for PlayStation 4.