Eastasiasoft and SideQuest Studios, the developer behind PlayStation Network strategy RPG Rainbow Moon, have announced Rainbow Skies, a new RPG coming to “consoles and handhelds” in late 2014.
A “completely new game set in a new world with new characters and a new story,” Rainbow Skies is built on Rainbow Moon‘s battle system, but offers “an even deeper and more versatile” experience.
Key features include:
- Monsters can be caught, upgraded, and become part of the player’s party
- An advanced battle system with new combo attacks
- New treasure-hunt quests and an improved side quest system
- Various buildings can now be entered and explored
- A lot of new and exciting dungeon elements
- New mini games
- Tons of new and exciting content that will keep gamers hooked