Borderlands 2 Add-On Pack hits retail on February 26
$40 worth of download content for $29.99.
2K Games and Gearbox Software will release a Borderlands 2 add-on pack at retail on February 26 for $29.99, the publisher has announced.
The pack will include:
- Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty add-on campaign;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage add-on campaign;
- Play as a fifth character: Gaige, the Mechromancer;
- Fight challenging enemies in the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher;
- Unlock unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade;
- Customize each character with additional heads and skins;
- Receive a Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary.
View shots of the add-on pack box art at the gallery.
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"