Street Fighter X Tekken Ver. 2013 trailer
Faster fight starts, speedier battles, and more.
Capcom has released a new trailer highlighting the biggest changes in its upcoming, free update for Street Fighter X Tekken set to arrive on January 29.
- Start fighting when the word “Fight! disappears.
- Recoverable damage now shown in red, making it easy to see.
- Slower recovery speed for quicker-paced matches.
- Faster throws to up the temp of the fight.
- Softened effects make it easier to read an opponent.
- Close-ups eliminated to speed up battles and for easier combo timing.
- The Tekken crew has Jump-Ins, to.
- Ken: Shippu Jinraikyaku range and damage increased.
- Kazuya: Use EX Rising Uppercut to go through projectiles.
- Cammy: Cannon Strike straight from Hooligan Combination.
- Lili: Angel Knee Ascension can be jump canceled for new combo possibilities.
- Sakura: Close Heavy Kick floats, and combos into Far Heavy Punch into Shouken.
- Bob: Giga Meteo can now be comboed into.
- Abel: Heavy Shoulder Tackle wall bounds on counter hit for new combo possibilities.
- Paul: EX Shreder invincibility extended.
- Dudley: Super Charge motion now avoids attacks and leaves them wide open.
- Heihachi: Chrome Dome damage increased. Max Chrome Dome is now unblockable.
- Ibuki: EX Kunai now cancels into itself.
- Steve: Combo from Patella Smash to Albion Combination.
- M. Bison: Final hit of EX Double Knee press now launches. Switch in for follow-up attacks.
- Bob and Paul: Walk speed increased.
Watch the trailer below.