Sony has announced first-run and pre-order bonuses for Soul Sacrifice in Japan.
Consumers who purchase the game first will be upgraded to the Soul Sacrifice Premium Edition. The Premium Edition includes the “Dancer” character costume, and the “Soul of the Fire Spear,” “Soul of the Thunder Wood,” and “Soul of the Poison Ball” offerings (in-game spells).
Pre-order bonuses vary by retailer:
- Yodobashi Camera: “Spirit of the Stone Arrowhead” offering.
- Game Tsutaya, WonderGOO: “Spirit of the Healing Flower” offering.
- Biccamera, Softmap, Kojima: “Spirit of the Fire Arm” offering.
- Yamada Denki: “Spirit of the Powder Ball” offering.
- Joshin: “Spirit of the Tree Wood” offering.
- Amazon.co.jp: “Spirit of the Glistening Sword” offering.
- Imagine, Magical Garden, Dispa, Sun Music: “Spirit of the Flame Arrowhead” offering.
- Convenience stores nationwide: “Spirit of the Thunder Bird Wing” offering.
- GEO: “Spirit of the Dragon Fang” offering.
- Edion: “Spirot of the Wolf Fang” offering.
If you play the demo, which is out tomorrow in Japan, you can carry over your save data to the retail version when it launches in March. You’ll also get the “Spirit of the Heart” offering as a reward.
Watch a 15-minute gameplay video of the demo below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.