Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics have announced a Collector’s Edition for its upcoming Tomb Raider prequel.
Available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in limited quantities for $99.99 at participating retailers, it will include:
- Play Arts -KAI- Lara Croft figurine: Lara Croft has been beautifully recreated as an 8-inch Play Arts -KAI- action figure. The figure comes with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
- Double-sided island map and poster: Discover Key Landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamatai, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck, in this 15” x 19” poster. On the reverse is a poster-size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic print: An exclusive 5” x 7” Lara Croft heavy-stock lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
- Experience Shields: Three iron-on badges based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow.”
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist Cut’: A collection of 10 tracks with over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Weapons Pack downloadable content: Includes a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
Tomb Raider will launch in North America on March 5, 2013.