Namco Bandai shared new details on Tales of Xillia 2 during a talk event in Nagoya today. The information includes new costumes, attachments, and other fun facts.
- The default outfits from the first game and a color variation from Tales of Xillia 2‘s outfits will be available. Alvin’s blazer becomes white. Leia’s jacket becomes pink.
- Images of Ludger wearing Cook and Dealer outfits were revealed.
- The Dealer costume consists of a white shirt with black pants and green suspenders. Maybe. Our source doesn’t seem very sure. The green might have been a bow tie or a regular tie.
- You can get a Monster Head attachment from Musee. Or a regent style attachment from Gaius.
- If Ludger goes into Corpse Shell mode during battle, his costume will still be reflected. The Monster Head attachment is forced off, however.
- If battle closes while Ludger is in Corpse Shell mode, he’ll remain in Corpse Shell mode during the results screen.
Additionally, the seventh episode in the game’s series of TV spots has come out. It’s heavily focused on Ufotable’s anime cutscenes. Watch it below.