Capcom is readying a free Street Fighter X Tekken update, dubbed “Ver. 2013,” for a mid December release, it has announced at Comic-Con in New York.
The update will see the following changes:
- Standard throws are faster, and now have a 5F start-up, rather than the 7F start-up in previous versions.
- Anti-air techniques for Tekken characters have been improved.
- Recoverable health regenerates at a slower rater, reducing the number of timeouts.
- Recoverable health has a more distinct color.
- The cinematic camera during Boost Combos has been changed, giving battles a speedier feel.
- The visual effect while Gems are active has been changed.
- The “Fight” message at the start of each round disappears faster.
- Ken: ‘Shippu Jinraikyaku’ now has greater forward movement and increased damage.
- Kazuya: ‘EX Wind God Fist’ now has full invincibility from the start-up to the end of active frames.
- M. Bison: ‘Knee Press Nightmare” is now projectile-invincible.
- Bob and Paul: Walk speed is now faster.
Screenshots of “Ver. 2013,” including comparison images between it and the current version of Street Fighter X Tekken, can be seen at the gallery.