Nintendo has announced a new lineup of original games for the 3DS eShop, three of which are from Level-5’s Guild 01, a compilation of titles released at retail in Japan this May.
The full lineup of upcoming games includes:
- NightSky (Oct. 25) – an action-puzzle game that offers an ambient game-play experience with cerebral challenges that fill uniquely designed, picturesque worlds. Each of these worlds is broken into different areas in which the player must maneuver a sphere by using realistic physics to advance.
- Crashmo (Nov. 22) – players can embrace the laws of gravity and challenge themselves with a whole new kind of action-puzzle play in this exciting sequel to the critically acclaimed Pushmo. New gravity mechanics and gadgets like floating blocks, doors and move switches await, testing players’ skills as they push, pull and slide each puzzle’s colorful blocks in order to climb to the top. Just be careful where those blocks are moved—unsupported blocks will come crashing down. Crashmo contains lots of puzzles to test your brains, and enhanced puzzle-creation and -sharing features mean that even when all the puzzles are cleared, the fun never has to stop.
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle (Dec. 27) – letting players tilt, turn and even rotate their Nintendo 3DS system 360 degrees to maneuver a puddle of water named Eddy through a maze-like, magical world. Change from liquid to a block of ice or a steam cloud to solve fun, gravity-defying puzzles and defeat Goop monsters. Fluidity: Spin Cycle features a new storybook setting to explore that spans the ages, from a lost world full of dinosaurs to the modern world and beyond.
- Guild 01 Games (before this holiday season) – the first of these games, Suda 51’s Liberation Maiden, is set 100 years in the future, when the president of Japan boards her Liberator, Kamui, and fights to free her country one region at a time. Aero Porter by Yoot Saito and Yasumi Matsuno’s Crimson Shroud are also slated for release by the end of the year.
- Tokyo Crash Mobs (early 2013) – get ready to unleash pedestrian-tossing pandemonium with Grace and Savannah in a fast-paced action-puzzle game coming to the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS in early 2013. Players will need lightning-fast reflexes and an eye for strategy to survive the three chaotic weeks that lie ahead for our heroines, as they take on anyone and anything that gets in their way.
Nintendo also announced Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D and Mario Kart 7 will become available for purchase from the eShop on October 18 for $39.99 each.
Additionally, it’s revealed a slew of incoming Virtual Console titles:
- Mario Golf (launches Oct. 11)
- Castlevania: The Adventure (launches Oct. 25)
- Ninja Gaiden (launches Nov. 8)
- Zelda II – The Adventure of Link (launches Nov. 22)
- Wario Land II (launches Dec. 20)
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (launches Dec. 27)
Finally, a demo for Style Savy: Trendsetters was launched today, and a second demo is slated for November 1. Demos coming soon to the 3DS eShop include: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!!, Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, LEGO The Lord of the Rings, Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park, and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.