Namco Bandai has announced plans for next weekend’s Comic-Con in New York.
The publisher, which will be located at booth #1502, is bringing the following games to the show:
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Dragon Ball Z for Kinect (Xbox 360 Kinect)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PlayStation 3)
- Power Rangers Super Samurai (Xbox 360 Kinect)
- Tank! Tank! Tank! (Wii U)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition (Wii U)
Additionally, Tales of Xillia director Hideo Baba and CyberConnect2 president and CEO Hiroshi Matsuyama will host an hour-long panel on Sunday, October 14 in room 1A14 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. showcasing Tales of Xillia and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. An autograph signing session will be held after the panel, beginning at 1:30 p.m.
New York Comic-Con opens Thursday, October 11 and closes Sunday, October 14.