Famitsu’s thoughts on Toki to Towa
30 to 50 hours long, few roads in towns.
Toki to Towa scored a 32 out of 40 in Famitsu this week. Here are the magazine’s impressions from the game, in handy bullet form:
- Clear the game in 30 hours, over 50 hours completely.
- The character’s are charming and the pleasant mood is nice.
- As for the mood, preferences are likely to differ.
- The anime character’s movements are fresh and original.
- Consecutive battles with smaller mobs go on too long.
- Noticed that there were few roads to explore in the towns.
- The sense of movement in the anime was excellent.
- Battles are fun with light tactics, but sometimes the strategic nature of it is tense.
- It’s easy to read what attack the enemy will do and avoid it.
- On the whole, the anime is monotonous and a bit sketchy.
- Overall, it’s pretty decent, definitely give it a try.
- It’s an ambitious title with the intention of challenging the graphics and system.
- Fans of Masuda’s scenarios have to check it out.
- You could say it’s Utopia for boys.
Thanks, Game Nyarth.