Nintendo fully detailed Nintendo Land, its Wii U theme park game, during its Wii U press event in New York City today.
The publisher’s revealed all twelve attractions found in the park
- Animal Crossing: Sweet Days
- Balloon Trip Breeze
- Captain Falcon’s Twister Race
- Donkey Kong’s Crash Course
- Luigi’s Ghost Mansion
- The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
- Mario Chase
- Metroid Blast
- Ninja Castle
- Octopus Dance
- Pikmin Adventure
- Yoshi’s Fruit Cart
Pikmin Adventure, Metroid Blast, Mario Chase, Octopus Dance, and Yoshi’s Fruit Cart are today’s new reveals. Attractions are grouped into three types:
- Team Attractions like Metroid Blast and The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest that offer depth and challenge for 1 to 5 players.
- Competitive Attractions like Mario Chase and Animal Crossing: Sweet Day where 2 to 5 players compete against each other.
- Solo Attractions like Takamaru’s Ninja Castle, Donkey Kong’s Crash Course and Balloon Trip Breeze, that offer simple but fun and engaging play for one player.
Each attraction has “multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more.” Complete these challenges, and you’ll earn stamps.
The game is out Wii U launch day. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery. Watch a new trailer below.