Famitsu this week has new details on 2nd Super Robot Wars OG for PlayStation 3.
The weekly magazine introduces the game’s “Ability Slot” system:
- You can acquire special characteristics by equipping the pilot’s slots with abilities that have various effects.
- The ability is equipped by default, but by defeating enemies you can obtain new ones.
- In order to invoke the effect, you need three of the same abilities equipped. Each slot has three each; twin units have 12 slots available.
- Like in the current work, you can change the degree of difficulty by SR point.
- There is the archive mode as well for understanding the series’ history.
2nd Super Robot Wars OG is due in Japan on November 29.
Thanks, Re: Gigen.