Sony will be at Gamescom in a big way this year. The PlayStation manufacturer today detailed its plans for the event, which runs from August 15 to 19.
Sony’s press conference begins at 7:00 p.m. CET on August 14 (find your local time here). It will be live streamed from the PlayStation Blog, PlayStation Home, the PlayStation Facebook page, and the PlayStation Official App for iPhone and Android.
Immediately following Sony’s press conference, it will host a panel discussion featuring some key industry folk:
- Shuhei Yoshida, President, Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios
- Ian Dallas, Co-founder and Creative Director, Giant Sparrow (The Unfinished Swan)
- Kellee Santiago, Co-founder, thatgamecompany (Journey, Flower)
- Alex Evans, Co-founder, Media Molecule (LittleBigPlanet)
- Adam Volker, Moonbot Studio (Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler)
- A special guest working on a currently unannounced project
Like the press conference, this discussion will be live streamed on the PlayStation Blog. Questions for the panelists can be submitted via Twitter using the hashtag #PSGC.
Thanks, PlayStation Blog.