Nintendo is bringing its new high-definition game console to this weekend’s Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle. Attendees will be able to go hands on with games like ZombiU, Pikmin 3, Project P-100, and others.
Below is the complete list of games available for sampling at the expo, across all Nintendo platforms.
- ZombiU (Ubisoft)
- Pikmin 3
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Project P-100 (working title)
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
- Nintendo Land
- Scribblenauts™ Unlimited (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Trine 2: Director’s Cut (Frozenbyte)
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
- Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?! (D3Publisher)
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (Disney Interactive)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision Publishing)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Mario Kart 7
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle
- Pokédex 3D Pro
- 3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure
- • Pokémon Conquest
- Kirby’s Dream Collection: Special Edition
Additionally, Nintendo is planning a Kid Icarus: Uprising multiplayer tournament in the Nintendo Gaming Loung on the third floor of the Washington State Convention Center at 6:30 p.m. on August 31. To participate, you’ll need to bring your 3DS and copy of the game. First, second, and third place winners will receive a Core Set of AR Cards for the game, which contain more than 400 AR Cards released to date, as well as Nintendo pre-paid cards. All tournament participants will receive packs of Series 2 AR Cards, while supplies last.
On September 1, Nintendo will attempt to break a Guiness World Record in promotion of the upcoming Kirby’s Dream Collection: Special Edition for Wii. The attempt, “for the most people blowing a chewing gum bubble simultaneously,” will be made on the fourth floor of the convention center.
PAX runs from August 31 through September 2.