Final Fantasy XIV PS3 details due at Tokyo Game Show
New information from Weekly Famitsu.
Famitsu this week has new details on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Here they are in tidy, easy to read bullet form, courtesy of Game Nyarth:
- The icons in the PlayStation 3 version won’t line up horizontally like in the PC version.
- There are up to eight main command UI connection indicators. Regardless of disposition, this looks to be the limit.
- In the beginning you can choose eight commands. From there it follows a hierarchy.
- It takes some effort to recognize the command you want to execute by the letter.
- The way you select targets has evolved. You can now choose on your own from within the target circle.
- More information regarding the PlayStation 3 version will be shared at the Tokyo Game Show, which runs from September 20 to 23.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is due for PC this year and for PlayStation 3 in early 2013.