The latest issue of V-Jump has new details on Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
The game will make use of a feature called “Abilink,” which allows you to borrow your friends’ job abilities to strengthen your own characters, but at slightly higher cost.
Three new jobs were revealed:
- Valkyrie – a spear user who specializes in jump attacks.
- Summoner – a magic and summons specialist abundant in MP.
- Hunter – has high hit degree and high attack damage.
Also revealed is a new organization, “Blood Rose Special Duty Unit,” a dispatch unit of the national armed forces which consists of four members:
- Einferia Venus (CV: Yuuko Kaida) – a valkyrie the eldest of the three Venus sisters. She studied the martial arts under the same master as Idea (one of the four main characters).
- Mefiria Venus (CV: Satomi Arai) – a summoner and the middle child of the Venus sisters. She listens only to her elder sister.
- Artemia Venus (CV: Hiroka Nishizawa) – a hunter and bow expert, and the youngest of the Venus sisters. She listens only to Einferia.
- Foore Derose (CV: Jouji Nakata) – a red mage and middle-aged man living in the pleasure quarter of Flowell. He is the commanding officer of Blood Rose.
Thanks, Re: Gigen.