Bravely Default details from Nico Nico broadcast
Elements from fifth demo may carry over to final game.
A Nico Nico broadcast this morning revealed new details on Square Enix and Silicon Studios’ Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
Here’s the breakdown:
- The number of hits during each attack are determined by the character’s Job Level.
- There is more than one way to recover Brave Points.
- New Jobs: Valkyrie (Dragoon), Ninja, and Summoner.
- The magic sword can also be held in the hands. (Not sure what they’re talking about.)
- Summon animations can be skipped.
- The fifth trial version of the game may carry some elements over into the full version.
Thanks, Game Jouhou.