Namco Bandai, Sega, and Capcom crossover strategy RPG Project X Zone will launch in Japan on October 11 for 6,280 yen, Weekly Famitsu has revealed.
The magazine has the first look at seven new characters, two of which are completely original:
- Imca (Valkyria Chronicles 3)
- Devilot (Cyberbots)
- Flynn Schifo (Tales of Vesperia)
- Rikiya Busujima (Zombie Revenge)
- Arthur (Ghosts N’ Goblins)
- Kogoro Tensai (Original Character)
- Miyori Ouryuuji (Original Character)
A localization for Project X Zone has not yet been announced.