Thatgamecompany will launch its first disc-based release, a compilation of its PlayStation Network games flOw, Journey, and Flower, on August 28 in North America for $29.99.
The disc will not only include the three games, but some exclusive new content, as well:
- Thirty-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey.
- Creator Commentary playthroughs of all three games.
- Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany from the 24hr Game Jam. Each of these games was created start to finish in just 24 hours. For the first time ever, thatgamecompany’s mini-games Gravediggers, Duke War!!, and Nostril Shot, will be available to play outside of our studio.
- Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games.
- Original soundtracks for all three games.
- PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers.
- PSN avatars including eight exclusive new Journey avatars never released before.
- Official game trailers and developer diary videos.
- Reversible cover art.
Watch a trailer for Journey Collector’s Edition below.
Thanks, PlayStation Blog.