CD Projekt RED announced its second triple-A RPG during its summer conference today – an official video game based on Mike Pondsmith’s classic pen and paper RPG Cyberpunk. The game uses the studio’s advanced RED Engine, and will feature “cutting-edge graphics.”
The studio shared the following details:
- Mature RPG for mature grown up audiences, realistic and brutal, set in a rich, futuristic world.
- Gripping non-linear story filled with life and detail.
- Advanced RPG mechanics based on Cyberpunk pen & paper RPG system.
- Varied selection of different character classes.
- Gigant arsenal of weapons, upgrades, implants and cool high-tech toys.
- Set new standard in the futuristic RPG genre wotj am exceptional gaming experience.
A single piece of concept art was also shared (pictured above).