Project X Zone adds Chun-Li, Valkyrie, more
Namco Bandai, Sega, and Capcom crossover grows.
Famitsu this week introduces several new characters for Project X Zone. They are:
- Namco Bandai: Haken Browning and Kaguya Nanbu (Super Robot Wars)
- Namco Bandai: Valkyrie (Valkyrie no Bouken)
- Sega: Erica Fontaine and Gemini Sunrise(Sakura Wars)
- Sega: Bruno (Dynamite Cop)
- Capcom: Chun-Li (Street Fighter) and Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
The magazine also has a look at a grid-based map screen in which players can navigate.
Project X Zone is due for 3DS this year in Japan.